Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week # 89 ~ Cannot Wait to see you all!



May 4, 2015
I got the package and it was great! I love all of the food in it.
I am so ready to Skype next week I can hardly wait!!!

Could you send me that movie about Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley life?  
It is a T.C. Christensen film.  It is an approved film that we can share with others an it’s awesome!

My companion is a challenge, to say the least.  All he wants to do is play and not work.  But in my Patriarchal blessing it says that I am here to put his life course back in order.  I have a lot of work to do.
So yesterday after church, a little girl spit on my face and everyone laughed. I was very angry and held and left right away, it was very strange and discusting.  She was like 6 or 7.  No explanation except some areas and people do not take care of their kids and do not have manners.  Other than that I love being senior companion.
I cannot wait to Skype with you.  We are going to do it at a member’s house somewhere after 1. Nebraska time I will talk to you then!
I love you also!