Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Week #86 ~WAHOO......


........Nebrasak that is! 

I got transferred to Wahoo Nebraska. It is a super small town and everyone is really layed back.   It is kind of a bother because I am still used to a strict schedule of things to do. It is very small! 
My new address is

 Elder Auston Vance
155 E. 8th Street. #1
Wahoo, Nebraska.   
68066 

My new companion is Elder Lopez.   He is kind of layed back.   He has been out for 6 months.  I am senior comp so that is very nice.  We have been given a  Ford Fusion to drive, so that is nice. 

Conference was great.  My favorite talk is Elder Hollands talk, don’t you just love every talk he gives!!! It is the talk with the two boys on the cliff. My testimony has grown a ton since I left.  It is so nice to feel like I am starting to know personally some of the stories in the BoM.  I also feel like I know of the more extended parts of the stories and truly know the prophets.  It is awesome to serve a mission!
It is full on summer and tornado weather here.  I will be sending home my good winter gear, since I will not have any more winters here.  I will be home before you know it!  I love you also tons and tons. and tell Kyle “hi” for me.

Love you all,
Elder Vance