Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Week # 31~ Eyes widen, "uh oh."


 Hello All,

First off, I would like to say, happy birthday to Tyson who is now 13 years old and tell him to not give into the urge to do stupid things because of his teenageness.  Also happy birthday to Preston and Makenzie, turning 17.  Wow!

Monday.  It was a pretty normal day and it was pretty hot.   It’s about 60 degrees.  We played street basket ball in the park and it was a lot of fun.

Tuesday.  It was kind of a slow day and I needed to buy some ear buds so I could listed to sounds on the computers in our library, so it was about 9:30 p.m.  When I was trying to open the ear buds with a very sharp knife,  which is very stupid, don't try to do what I did!  The knife slipped and cut my knuckle open.  It was a pretty deep cut and I could see my tendon and some other things in my hand.  So I got some thing to stop the bleeding and we called the Spanish elders.  They had the car  that we share, we asked told them that I needed to go to the ER.  They came and picked us up.  I got three stitches.  I am fine and will heal completely.   I will follow up with a  doctor on April 1 to get the stitches out. 

Then on Friday  it started to snow and to blizzard and we had to walk in it and it was freeken cold.

That was my week in a quick review.  Talk more soon. 

Love Elder Vance