Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week # 2 ~Nebraska Here I Come.....


August 31, 2013


Hi Family,

This week has gone by really fast, every day goes by faster than the last and the weeks are blowing by quickly.  My companion is very nice and kind.  It’s kind of hard to wake up every day at 6:10 and go to sleep at 10:30 every day, but I can live with it.  I am staying up on all my homework and enjoying studying the Gospel.  We study in two six hours blocks a day with a break for lunch and dinner in the middle.  It is amazing!

 Everything is locked on the computers here, so I can’t send any pictures right now sorry.

I leave at 4:30am from my apartment to go to the airport this Wednesday morning to fly to Nebraska and my flight is at 8am.  Yes, I did get you package and I have a couple of minutes to call you when I get to the airport. 

Give everyone BIG THANKS YOU’S for all packages and letter.   I have enjoyed getting them.   It is very kind of you all to think of me.  I am working hard to make everyone proud!


 I miss you all lots,

I have to go… 
Bye,
Love Elder Auston Vance