Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Week #100 ~Burglars??


July 27

 Hello to all my wonderful family,

Add Robbery to my list of missionary embarrassments,
So during this week we accidentally helped out with a type of robbery.  One of our investigators died and her husband asked us for help with moving her stuff out of the house and into a storage unit.  But what we learned later, was that really was her EX husband and we helped him move the things into his storage unit.  What we found out was that the parents of the lady wanted their daughters stuff and that the ex was actually stealing it.  ARGG, We let everyone know and tried to make things as “RIGHT” as we could.   
My comps are great. We are meshing well and enjoying serving together.
I am trying to finish my home coming talk but it is hard and I’m not sure what to put in it.   
Time is short and I will see you soon,
As for food when I fly home,  I really do not want to go to any restaurants,
PLEASE just take me home!!
I can’t wait to see you either!!

Love you tons,
Elder Vance