Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Week # 101 ~SUPER SLOW WEEK.....


Hello All,

So being my very last full week in Nebraska, it was super slow, almost nothing happened.  
On Monday we went to the zoo for the last time and it was amazing as always! Yesterday, we went to this less actives house to try to see them and we could hear their TV on (which was kind of loud) and so we knocked and knocked and Elder Jones kept knocking.  After about the 5th knock we herd a shotgun getting cocked right by the door.  We then bolted out down the stairs and across the driveway, we quickly acrossed the street and jumped in our car and drove as fast as we could.  While we were running, we herd " Hey!  I see you running!!!"  It was very scary!!! 
I am trying to say good bye to all that I can, it is sad, but I em excited and nervous about my return home!  Cannot wait to see you this week!

Love, Elder Vance