Tuesday, August 4, 2015

~Final Letter Home.


Last Letter from Nebraska!

Hello Family & Friends,

As I depart from Nebraska, I send you a final letter thanking your for all your support.  
Through letters, packages and prayers on my behalf. 
I have loved my time here  and sad to have to leave but know that I have done my best and served the Lord.  It has been an amazing 2 years full of up's and down's.  I have learned a lot and my testimony has grown.  I love my Heavenly Father and know that this Gospel is full of truths that will help us live a full and happy life and one day live with Him again.  I have been blessed to have the opportunity to share my testimony with the people of Nebraska. 
I look forward to seeing you all again and sharing the sweet spirit that I have enjoyed with you all. 
Again thank you all for sharing this adventure in the Omaha Nebraska Mission with me. 

Love, Elder Vance