Monday, February 2, 2015

Week # 74 Happy birthday dad!!

Happy Birthday Dad!  
Sorry for the late happy birthday but yesterday was a holiday so we couldn't email.

A quote from President Weston’s files.
"The capacity for hope is the most significant fact of life. It provides human beings with a sense of destination and the energy to GET STARTED." (Norman Cousins)

So on Monday we had the party for myself and elder McMurry and it was awesome.  There were 8 elders in an apartment and we ate food and played a game and then went back to doing missionary work.  It was very fun!!

So the wallet guy.  He came to church and is coming every week now.   We also got another investigator to come to church with us!!  Two investigators with us to church!!  I was very excited and happy for the rest of the day!. 

Another investigator, SF is coming to church now it is very good.  We are working hard to get more people to actually come out to church and get to know how the church really works and meet the members.  I am trying to work out every day and I got some weights to help.  I am not sure if it is working very much but I am doing it.

My time is up and I have to go.  Love you all a ton!!
Love Elder Vance


Oh and we now have a full time car, for some reason?!   Having a car now and not having to  to walk around in the cold is very nice!! wooo!