Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week #64 ~aaaaaaaaa


Hello Family,

 A great quote from the files of President Weston,
 "Put your heart, mind, intellect, and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret to success."
(Swami Sivananda Saraswati)

This week was hectic because it was full of no's again.  Every day, every house every person… NO, NO, NO. 

On a fun and interesting note, I go to go see a movie, YES a movie.  First in a year +.  We went and saw Meet The Mormons movie.   It is a very good movie and I recommend it to everyone.  They did a really good job at it.  And….today we are going to the Omaha zoo!! I am very excited. I heard that the gorilla in the zoo like to pound on the glass if he sees a guy in a white shirt.  We will test this out today. It is going to be awesome!!

Here is the answers to all your questions mom.

I am doing great so far.
My companion is great and we are working hard together.
We are getting along great!  The nerf guns are well appreciated, it helps relieve stress and they are very fun to shoot each other with.
We are trying to teach more people.
Our ward is super and they help us out a lot!
Our Sundays are backwards.  Sacrament is last and we go to gospel principles and to Elders Quorum first.
I am reading about the Plan of Salvation.
I don't need anything right, now but I will let you know!
I take great care of my self.
and I love you tons and tons!!!.  I hope your day is wonderful, I love you!!

Love you all,
Elder Vance