Monday, October 27, 2014

Week #62 ~ NO! NO! ETC. ETC.ETC.


Hi Family,

A quote from the files of President Weston,
 "Believe that you can do it, under any circumstance. Because if you believe you can, then you really will. That belief just keeps you searching for the answers, then pretty soon you get it." (Wally "Famous" Amos)

So this week has been kind of a downer we are trying to see people but it is going really slow.  It is getting a little hard to stay positive.  Lots of knocking not a lot of letting us in!  All I know is THE CHURCH IS TRUE!  People should listen! They would be so much happier!

We are riding our bikes a lot and my companion and I are getting along great!!  He is awesome and kind and fun to be around.

I have gotten your package and letters and it was super awesome and the deneurolizer is super cool.  I got a package from the Koffords and it was such a nice surprise and appreciated as well.  Thank you all who send me letters I think that is the real lift for me at the end of a hard day. 

Today we are going to go to a zone activity for two hours. We are playing volleyball and seeing everyone from our zone, it should be a fun welcome change for the day.


That is my week,
Love Elder Vance