Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week # 79 ~Temple Recharge



Hello All,

So we went to the temple this week and it was very needed, for the spiritual recharge.  Both of us really needed it.   The ward is getting kind of annoying, because we are getting any help right now.   We are trying hard to change that.  I jammed my finger while playing catch with a baseball and it is kind of swollen but it is ok. 

Sid, our investigator came to church again and we had a lesson on the word of wisdom and told him about drinking coffee.   He drank 5 pots a day, YES pots.   After the lesson he quit drinking coffee.  We just told him that it was against the word of wisdom and it will benefit his life.
He said it is super hard to not drink it but he is not drinking it currently.  Power of prayer!

My cold is gone! I am pretty close to 100% now

I forgot to tell you. Sid got up one morning and his back really hurt and so he said a prayer and his back suddenly stopped hurting.   He is very impressed about that and he is gaining a testimony of prayer.
Prayer is so powerful, it is amazing and sad to me that some people have never prayed or did not even now they could communicate with our Heavenly Father.  How blessed we are to have been taught at a young age that we could pray for help and guidance in all things that are of pure heart and will make us better. 
We have been doing a lot of service this week, mostly moving people out of their houses.


My winter cloths are holding up fine and so are my suits.

I love you tons,
Elder Vance