Monday, December 8, 2014

Week # 67 ~ Temple Trip


Hello Family,

A quote from the files of President Weston,
 "Never give up while there is hope; but hope not beyond reason, for that shows more desire than judgment." (William Penn)

 So this week was a full week of not getting into any ones homes. We even had some of the people tell us to never come back.  Besides that we went to a activity called pie night at our church.  It is a night that you eat lots of pie and desserts for a few hours.  It was really good and they had a lot of really good pies there. 

The next day we had Thanksgiving dinner with some members. I was super stuffed and after that we were talking with some of the other people that were invited to the dinner and we found out that star wars episode 7 trailer has come out.   We cant see it! Every one says it is really good so I will have to watch it when I get home. 

Best I saved for last,  on Friday we went to the Omaha Nebraska Temple!! I got to go threw, and in the celestial room I said probably the most powerful prayer that I have every said. I could just feel the spirit around me and it going through me as I prayed. It was an awesome experience.  I am grateful for the opportunity to go to the temple. 

To answer Tyson’s questions about my schedule:
My agenda is wake up at 6:30 work out till 7 shower shave eat till 8 study, read book of Mormon, comp study, conference talk till 10:30.  Go out and see people till 12 eat lunch till 1 then go out and work some more until 9 p.m.   Then we get ready for bed and plan for the next day and go to sleep at 10:30



I Love You All,
Elder Vance