Thursday, December 18, 2014

Week # 69 ~Lone Survivior



Merry Almost Christmas,

I love this quote from the files of President Weston,

"Time of general calamity and confusion have ever been productive of the greatest minds. The purest ore is produced from the hottest furnace, and the brightest thunderbolt is elicited from the darkest storm."
(Charles Caleb Colton) 

I am the lone survivior, all three of my other companions have moved on.  This was a fast one for us.  Pres. Usually keeps us for a lot longer in one area!? 

I have a new companion as of yesterday, his name is Elder Wilson.  I call him Wilson after the volleyball.  He is very chill and I have not gotten much out of him yet. I do know that he went to a year of Utah State University and wants to do a major in animals something.
 I will have my work cut out for me getting him to open up or even talk.  We did go and see the gingerbread displays it was great.  It really got me in the mood for Christmas. I will send some pictures of them.

I got your 2 packages, the giant one and the little one.  Yes I have been opening the packages and presents.  I am trying to catch up with all the gifts to open.  I have opened 1-10 already.  They are awesome.  Thank you for all of the love in the packages that you send to me.

We have zone conference on the 17th.  It will be a fun one with Christmas coming.  I cannot wait, I will take pictures and send them to you.  I will also set up Skyping and let you know of all the details. 

Until next week,
Lone survioir, Elder Vance
 Elder Wilson & I at church on sunday.

 Ginger Bread House Display